About the Job:
The Product Manager, CarBlip Concierge will be responsible for the overall success of the CarBlip Concierge program. He/She/They will manage all aspects of the CarBlip Concierge program, from recruitment channels and processes to training and performance optimization. The CarBlip Concierge product manager will work closely with the CEO, CTO, and sales teams to ensure proper alignment with goals and objectives.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ongoing market research to measure and optimize product market fit.
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiency and conversion performance in current and new processes.
- Draft and revise concierge training materials, including account setups and tools usage, automotive terminology, and sale techniques.
- Manage KPI data and update leadership on progress as well as ensure team alignment on priorities.
- Customer outreach and assessment to ensure that our products are set up for success.
- Coordinate and manage concierge recruitment process.
- Manage training knowledgebase and coordinate content creation.
The Product Manager, CarBlip Concierge plays a pivotal role in the success of the CarBlip Concierge program and the overall impact it carries for CarBlip as a whole. CarBlip is a thriving startup environment and roles may evolve according to the changing needs of the company and team. The above responsibilities are to be used a general outline of duties and responsibilities, not a comprehensive list.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with or managing a cross disciplinary team.
- 2+ years’ experience working in or with an automotive sales team.
- Experience with CRM, email marketing and automation tools.
- Salary + Benefits
At CarBlip, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together builds a stronger team better able to support our customers. CarBlip is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.
CarBlip is a community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy. Our benefits are built around your needs and include comprehensive medical coverage and compensation packages that let you share in CarBlip’s long-term success!
The CarBlip offices are in Westlake Village, CA. In office is preferred, but remote may be an option for an exceptional candidate.