We’re looking for an energetic, determined self-starter to work alongside top performers in the automotive industry. In this pivotal position, you will work closely with a fun, collaborative group to support the Sales Team in day-to-day operations and help facilitate short and long-term goals.
Exceptional interpersonal and multi-tasking skills are essential to managing a high volume and high level of daily correspondence. Responsibilities will include coordinating the daily workflow as well as helping to manage deals. This sales assistant will work closely with other internal departments to ensure procedures and workflow are maintained. This position works directly with high-level executives and requires a candidate that can speak comfortably with our clients and provide them complete confidentiality.
If you are an experienced, skilled professional seeking a challenging and exciting opportunity in the automotive world, please contact us.
- Handle day-day operations, including scheduling all meetings and managing deal-flow.
- Track and manage multiple projects at once and coordinate with all stakeholders.
- Act as first point contact for clients, vendors, and suppliers
- Monitor and direct all calls and correspondence.
- Oversee files and databases to ensure accuracy
- Spearhead additional assignments and projects as needed
- Minimum 3 years of experience providing support in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Auto industry experience.
- Enthusiastic, determined and appropriately persistent.
- Relevant, timely follow-up skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer focus with the capability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to provide ongoing recommendations and feedback.
- Highly organized, efficient, detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Must be willing to work in a highly confidential atmosphere.
- Must have a savvy and outgoing work ethic.
- Must be experienced with Microsoft Office. Working with a CRM is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and clean background check required.
Nice to Have (But Not Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Sales experience
Compensation: $40K+ / Yearly
Salary + Benefits/Stock
OFFICE IN WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA – LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Email email@example.com with the subject: Sales Assistant