About the Job: The Product Manager, CarBlip Concierge will be responsible for the overall success of the CarBlip Concierge program. He/She/They will manage all aspects of the CarBlip Concierge program, from recruitment channels and processes to training and performance optimization. The CarBlip Concierge product manager will work closely with the CEO, CTO, and sales teams to ensure proper alignment with goals and objectives. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ongoing market research to measure and optimize product market fit.
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiency and conversion performance in current and new processes.
- Draft and revise concierge training materials, including account setups and tools usage, automotive terminology, and sale techniques.
- Manage KPI data and update leadership on progress as well as ensure team alignment on priorities.
- Customer outreach and assessment to ensure that our products are set up for success.
- Coordinate and manage concierge recruitment process.
- Manage training knowledgebase and coordinate content creation.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with or managing a cross disciplinary team.
- 2+ years’ experience working in or with an automotive sales team.
- Experience with CRM, email marketing and automation tools.
- Salary + Benefits
About the Job: The Product Manager, CarBlip Concierge will be responsible for the overall success of the CarBlip Concierge program. He/She/They will manage all aspects of the CarBlip Concierge program...